2 Ways Royal Video poker slot machine
The object of the game
The object of 2 Ways Royal Video Poker is to obtain a five-card poker hand that contains a winning combination (see the paytable on the machine). The better your hand, the bigger the payout. You choose how many and which of your cards are to be replaced. You may replace your cards only once.
Note: in 2 Ways Royal, a combination of 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 of the same suit is called the Lo Royal Flush. 10, J, Q, K, A of the same suit is called the Hi Royal Flush.
To play the game:
- Choose the value of the coins you wish to wager each round, by clicking on the + and - buttons on the leftof the screen.
- Click Bet One or Bet Max to select the number of coins you wish to wager. Each click on the Bet One button increases your bet by the value of the coin you selected. Pressing Bet Max increases your bet to the maximum amount possible, i.e. five coins, and deals the cards automatically. You can also click the appropriate column on the winnings table to specify your bet size.
- Click Deal (if you did not press Bet Max).
Choose which cards you wish to keep by pressing the Hold button underneath the card, or by clicking on the card itself.
- Click Deal to replace the cards that you did not choose to hold.
- If you do not obtain a winning combination, the round is over and you can start over. If you do obtain a winning combination, see the next section.
- The lowest winning combination is a pair.
If you end up with a winning hand, you can accept the win (press Collect), or you have the option to Double it. Should you choose to Double, the dealer draws an open card and you are given 4 unexposed cards to choose between. If you choose a card that is lower than the dealer's, you lose your original win.
If the cards are equal, it is a tie, and you have the option to collect your original winnings (press Collect) or Double again.
If your card is higher, you win double the amount of your original winnings. You then have the option to collect your winnings or Double even further.
You can also choose to Half Double, which means you only double for a half of your winning amount with the remainder being awarded to your account balance. You cannot Double or Half Double, if your winning amount exceeds 2000.
You can move the Double window (if enabled from the Options section) by dragging it with the mouse. Doubling is a separate game round, and can be viewed as such in the Game History. During doubling the Bet meter displays the amount wagered for doubling: the full or half of the previous round's win amount. The 'WIN' meter displays the win amount of the current round.